Quote Me, Quote You

A lovely list of quotes and counter-quotes.

I do not know where family doctors acquired illegibly perplexing handwriting nevertheless, extraordinary pharmaceutical intellectuality counterbalancing indecipherability, transcendentalizes intercommunications incomprehensibleness

I guess there's no need to further express how taxing (I was trying to avoid the words frustrating, irritating, and annoying) it is for untrained eyes to decode the stereotypical doctor's penmanship.

Instead, I would like to focus on the amount of time the quote author had in his hands. He/She carefully chose the words such that each succeeding word is exactly one letter longer than the previous.

Maybe I'm just assuming that it took the person quite a bit of time to come up with that intricate sentence. For all we know, he/she might have composed it in less time than it takes you to brush your teeth.


And I bet some of you will even take time off your busy schedules to verify the count, with hopes of discovering an error. I know because that was exactly what I did.

0 counter-quotes: